D.El.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education)
- 50 Seats in D.El.ED
- Course Duration 2 years
The D.El.Ed is affiliated to State Council of EducationResearch and Training (SCERT) Gurugram, Haryana. The Examination of D.El.Ed is conducted by the Board of School Education, Haryana.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination with five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates.as clarified by the Apex Court in its judgment dated 18.09.2011 cited in 2012(1) RSJ-64 in Civil Appeal No. 7084 of 2011 titled as P. V. Indiresan Vs. Union of India and others.However, the said relaxation shall not be admissible to Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Persons in the General caste Category.
- Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
Fees:-As per State Govt. of Haryana norms. 25800* P.A + Exam fees
Note:- The above mentioned fees is subject to revision by the State admission and fee committee, Govt. of Haryana.
- Attested Photocopy of His /Her Secondary Marksheet, Certificate or Equivalent
- Attested Photocopy of His /Her Senior Secondary Marksheet,Certificateor Equivalent
- Attested His /Her Id proof
- Color Passport size Photographs